2022 Winter Research Internship Program
- Having completed at least two years of an engineering undergraduate program or at least one year of a graduate program (Master or Ph.D.) according to projects’ requirements as described in the following pages;
- Having a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4;
- Meet the specific skills required by the supervisor if any;
- Being fluent in French or in English
The recommended duration of the internship is a minimum of 4 months, with 5 possible starting dates between January and March. Once the admission to the program has been confirmed, no change in the duration and the dates can be made. Please confirm the research duration with your home institution supervisor before applying.
Application Documents (in French or in English):
Letter of motivation including the following information (if you have selected 2 research projects, provide a letter of motivation for each project):
Ø your interest in working in the selected project
Ø your skills in respect to the project
Curriculum vitae (CV);
Copy of your passport;
Copy of your most recent academic transcript clearly stating your GPA or cumulative average;
Proof of a full-time enrollment from your home institution (the letter must confirm that you are currently enrolled in a full-time program and will continue to be enrolled after your internship);
If possible, a copy of an internship report made in the past.
- Tuition fees waiver for the duration of the internship；
- Free transportation from the airport to your place of residence upon your arrival；
- If applicable, Employer Compliance Fees of $230 CAD covered by Polytechnique Montréal.
*Outstanding candidates may receive one of the 20 scholarships available!
Students must send electronically the required documents to the International Exchange and Cooperation office of Tongji University: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24, 2021.
For any question, please can contact Ms. LI Zejun (email@example.com)
附件1：Research Internship Program Winter 2022.pdf